In early 2012, I sold most of my belongings and moved into a small motorhome parked in my girlfriend's driveway. Since then, I've learned a great deal about materialism and its incongruity with the pursuit of happiness.
minify will teach you how to take inventory of your possessions, your time, your work, and your money and streamline each to maximize your life’s experience.
It is a book about my journey from more to less, chaos to elegance, and entanglement to simplicity.
- Curate your possessions to a Few Wonderful Things.
- Learn how living in a tiny house, apartment, or RV can save you thousands of dollars per year.
- Make delicious, nutritious meals in your simple kitchen.
- Enact simple principles to encourage tranquility in all aspects of your life.
- Practical advice for those interested in minimalism, frugal living, and tiny living alike.
Minify is available now
Teejay VanSlyke is a designer, developer, musician, producer, author, and all-around creativity enthusiast based in Portland, Oregon. Aside from his Silicon Valley startup visioneering, he produces electronic music under the alias Elias Moniker, builds useful, minimalist web applications like Localpulse, and writes his personal blog, aptly titled Teejay VanSlyke.